Monday, August 31, 2009

James' New Job

I forgot to mention in my last post that James got a new job as well. He was working at K-mart AND Convergys for a while. He worked about 65 hours a week during a lot of July and August, bless his little heart. He just quit K-mart this last Tuesday, and now he's working about 30 hours a week at Convergys while he goes to school full time. He was sad to leave K-mart, but it was for the best. Convergys is going good, he likes making angry people on the phone happy by the end of the call. He doesn't like sitting around a lot, so he's starting to work out and play basketball. I need to get my butt in shape too. Hopefully we'll be able to afford gym memberships soon. Well that's about it. I'll try to keep up as best as I can. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Jelli-Tell me what you two have been up to lately:) I'm so glad you dropped by my blog and gave me a good laugh!!! We are soooo excited to move north soon.

    ReplyDelete